Soil testing from Zaara Construction & Consultancy (ZCNC) – assess the suitability of the soil for your construction project with vital data for informed decision making and planning.
The quality of the soil on your site plays a key role in your construction projects. As a result, you need to identify the characteristics of the soil to determine its ability to support your structure. Soil testing from us enables you to assess the suitability of the soil, providing you with vital data for informed decision making and planning.
WHY USE SOIL TESTING FROM Zaara Construction & Consultancy (ZCNC) FOR YOUR CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS?
Our soil testing services examine your soil’s chemical and geotechnical properties, enabling you to:
- Determine the suitability of the soil and assess whether it can accommodate your construction project
- Identify the different types of soil on your site and their location
- Test your soil for strength, density, compaction, contamination, organics and sand content, and assess their impact on your construction project
- Gain the data you need to compile technical and safety data reports to support planning permissions and license applications
- Get precise results and observe the development of the soil throughout your construction project for maximum quality and safety
- We are in first Bangladesh Soil Test Services Company
Laboratory Testing Services
• Moisture-Density Relationship .
• Atterberg Limits .
• Shrinkage Limit Test .
• Grain Size/Hydrometer .
• Specific Gravity Determination for soils .
• One-Dimensional Consolidation.
• California Bearing Ratio .
• Direct Shear Test.
• Triaxial Compressive Test for Soil.
• Unconfined Compressive Test for Soil.
• Specific Gravity Determination for Coarse Agg.
• Organic Content.
• Visual Classification of Soil.
Our clients are individuals, contractors, real estate developers, industrial entrepreneurs, consulting houses, public authorities, government departments, foreign contractors, NGOs etc.
1,037 total views, 1 views today